Friday, September 02, 2005

Meshra Invasion

Yesterday after coming back from Ash Island, there was a report of several meshra in west town, and of course, like an idiot, I ran over to see how many. I ran around some but got stuck between the meshra chasing me and the meshra pouring in from the southwest farms. After being trapped for a while, I fell and watched the meshra continue to pour in. Then after about 15 minutes, Puddleby's defenders came and I was able to start helping out. We drove them back to the farms, and then the beach. Before we progressed to kitty beach, I decided to peek inside of the meshra lair, and to my surprise I saw a keg of stout! I then got out of there quickly and joined the group headed to kitty beach. Once there, the meshra were killed and most of us went back to the meshra lair to either kill them or drink. As we progressed through, more and more kegs were discovered, and while most everyone was getting drunk, a black widow was found roaming about. It ran back closer to the surface and a group there managed kill it ..and then we all partied.
The End :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEST Puddleby. East is the other side.

September 03, 2005 6:24 PM

 
Blogger raul said...

fixed :)
if anyone else notices stupid mistakes like that, try to let me know so i can fix it

September 04, 2005 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home