Thursday, March 06, 2008

busy!







Today I was kept busy hunting for a loong time. When I first came came out of the library I was asked to go to the lily pond with a few people to act as brick. It was going well until three lsw came and killed two of the fighters and a healer.
Next I went to MI with Lorikeet and Lerris. The island was empty except for a vp and boloks, so I suggested we kill some golems. We were able to kill all the golems there except for the ones in the tower, which we didn't attempt (but I bet we coulda killed them too). Both me and Lerris fell more than I would have liked but I think we did good overall. Next time I go there I will be sure to do better!
Right after that Lorikeet, Kisa, Blitz and I went to Metz. We were the only ones out of the library so that made it a little bit more exciting.. if we fell no one could save us! We did get close to all falling once but we were able to recover and continue. Blitz was able to start and finish rud studies and shortly after he finished the studies we had to run back to cove to avoid another near disaster.
After we got to the cove Lorikeet, Zehl, Kisa, Hoggle, Connie and I went to valley. It was rather uneventful.. did one run, killed typical valley stuff on the way, then continued on to foothills with Zehl and Gremlins joining us.
Foothills started off rather bad for me, a few seconds after leaving CD for foothills a big mean rock came and fell on me! After that hold up we continued on to kill many mnw! I am not sure how many coins we made but Connie said we got 500c each, and that is good news for Raul!
After spending a while at the foothills we ran around dredwood. We cleared the first snell and then cleared the one to the north, then lured things from the really bolty snell with the barricade before we left.
After dredwood a few of us join a large group at the myrm have. There were a number of stronger myrms there today, like yesterday, but not nearly as many. The group was able to quickly push onwards to the qc, and kill everything inside of it.
Soon after all the myrm were dead, I did KI cove with Nyla and Nemesis, and did KI inland with Kitlin, Pe Ell, and Kestral added. It seemed a lot of the lyfes were sick, but we were able to get a lot done.
After KI, Lorikeet and me went to do valley. I think its a bit more interesting with only two people. We had quite a few beetles on entry and even more beetles spawned while we were killing them, but soon they were all dead and we continued outside. The first couple snells had kitties and the next ones had some sas. We employed a strange strategy but it seemed to work for us. After we did one run we got news that a chaos storm was coming, so rather than exit we decided to go backwards and kill anything that might have spawned before the chaos storm hit.
After the storm I woke up in the temple. At this point I was pretty tired. I had been hunting for about 7 and a half mainland hours nonstop (save a few 5 minute breaks). I lied down in tc and ended up falling asleep.
This was the most and longest I have hunted in quite a while. After it was all over I found myself 4 trainings stronger and a bit worse for wear. I do hope to have more days like this, but hopefully not too often. A fen can only hunt so much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice images, Raul!

March 27, 2008 9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home