Sunday, June 19, 2005

action!

I'm back after a week! Had a great day today too. Many hunts and five ranks. The first was a lily pond hunt! Five lsw, no one fell (too badly). Enough said.
Next we went to noids. Great fun! We got lucky and ran into many blue ones.
Some time after I went on a rescue for some fallens in the foothills. It went pretty badly. An invasion of devil's leeches happened during the rescue, and most everyone ended up fallen (on the rescue and in town) Me and Oberon got out thanks to Toto and his chain. The rescue was postponed until the invasion was over (it didn't last too long)
If you are wondering what a devil's leech is, they attack very quickly like an AH, and they do slightly more damage than a normal leech, but have more atkus. Of the three I killed they were, a slotter, kill, and a kill respectivly. (I got to town rather late)
Later after, me, Ansset, Ding, Yosaku, and Taryn went to the queen's chamber at the hive. We got lucky here too and there were many spawns of juicy myrm. It ended with a tough and toothless queen. We were going to go to the river tunnel after this, but everyone left or something, so we didn't, but we did go to the lilly pond. An lsw there ended up taking down Yosaku in two hits. I got lucky and it wiffed me one of the times it hit me, and was slowly able to kill it (after Yosaku got it red). I had to leave shortly after.
When I got back I went on an undine hut hunt with Lorikeet, Measle, Darius, and Leinis. It went pretty well, except for this part. I probably should have ran away instead of letting them surround me.
After all that, I failed at the third circle fighter's test again. Killed everything but the rage.
Later, me and Fiona killed some swamp ferals at lp, until we were join by Hoggle, and later Amfi. There were four lsw and around 10 swamp ferals, and we ended up killing two of the lsw at the same time. (before and after) The hunt went nicely and I gained a few zu in the process.
Shortly after, I went to cold and snowy on cloud to help on a rescue. There were four polar bears that I saw. We took them out lsw style two at a time. Everyone scattered pretty quickly after those two died.

And then Sal got too sexy.
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home