Saturday, June 11, 2005

south forest fun

Today was a fun day! I have been in a good mood. It started with a hunt with Thoomi, Lapis, Koraleva, and Pun'isher. We were fortunate enough to have a large amount of artaks attack us while at the mirror sn'ell. I actually became useful and bricked some of them. We ended up killing them without having to run away (much).
Soon after we met three or four maha ruknee north of the ya'da sn'ell. Everyone fell but Kora. Great fun. Right after that we went over to the savanna. (Ansset and Kani joined up with us after they and others rescued us. thanks!) We killed many maha for the amount of time we spent there, and after we cleared it we went to the dunes. After three lsw, Ansset got hit to quite. We all eventually got to town after that.
A few hours afterward, me and Kitlin went to zerkwood. It didn't start out too great. Me and Kitlin quickly got seperated in that confusing place and fell. We were just as quicky rescued by Veer, Fuinur, Gunslinger, and Kani (again!). Thank you much! I am still very glad that you guys came to get us.
The final thing for today interupeted me writing this! Fresh off the feather stuff. Me and Nemesis went down to rescue Kensiro at kitty beach. Sound normal? Nope! 29 artak and many many island panthers amoung a maha! Groggy Lenk had to come for extra healing power. I left quickly so I could finish this up.
Oh look, I'm done! With this I must leave for a zodiac! See you later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Super Chicken said...

Ah lil raul, somebody's gotta post here! 8D

June 13, 2005 7:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home